 |
| Brunch Sandwich |
It took forever to get to sleep last night. I put on a story and listened to it until the end, which is rare. I got up when I heard some grass ass beginning with the cats, broke that up and got back into bed. I was wide awake so got on my phone, which probably wasn't a good idea because I was even more awake. It might have been 1AM before I finally dozed off. I woke around 7:30 and got dressed. I fed kitties, had a few sips of coffee while doing puzzles out from with Kev, and then went to water. I was done in an hour and cruised over to the chiropractor for a nice adjustment, all ready for our long road trip, starting tomorrow. The pet/house sitter is excited to see the boys and we are excited for a drive. I got back to the house close to 11 and made a turkey sandwich. I ate it with a pickle up at my desk, getting the work day going.
 |
| Chicken and Veg |
It was a bustling afternoon, juggling some projects and trying to get things wrapped up before I'm out. I had a potential new client call at 1, work, and another client call at 5PM. After the call ended at 6, I did a smidge more and took a break to go down and heat leftovers for dinner. Some grilled chicken, broccoli I cooked up the other night, corn from the other night. Kev went out to burn some weeds, edge and weed eat while I did some last work and then went out to blow the grass clippings and leaves away. I went on to wipe down outside furniture and tidy up the deck, getting things all pretty for the pet sitter. I had a shower when finished and started a load of clothes. I did a wee bit of work on the couch and was ready for bed by 10.
No comments:
Post a Comment