Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Scenes from Tuesday

10AM Lunch
It was 10PM when plans starting really shaping up for the CO visit next week. Every single day is now jam-packed and I am already feeling that Chicken Soup for the Soul vibe starting. I need this trip to refill my semi-depleted bucket. I woke at 3AM when Remi puked in the kitchen. He had eaten a lint roller sheet out of my garbage can in the office. 🙀 I got back to sleep until just after 7. I got up, dressed, and went out to water. I got the last painting estimate so we chose one and got us on the schedule for early October. It will nice to have a little cozy color on the walls. I do wish I'd thought to do this in combo with the carpet laying and stretching, while everything was already packed up, but it is what it is and will be another practice in patience as we move things again. I made a quick grocery run and at 10AM made a turkey sandwich, with pickles and mandarins for early lunch.

Mowin' and Late Dinner
I finished the Fall Hallmark movie I started yesterday and found Nashville on Pluto TV, which isn't optimal. There's a lot of commercials and plenty of missing episodes. And it shut me off after a period of time. I'll forget about it but dang it. I was nicely into Season 3 too. 😂 The afternoon will filled with work I'd been waiting on and I cranked until 6ish. I unplugged, changed and went out to mow. Oh it's been so dry the grass has brown splotches that look terrible. Rain is in the forecast for next week so I hope it can be saved. I finished mowing at 8PM, went in for a shower, got in jammies and heated a frozen dinner, Chicken Teriyaki with veggies. it was super yum. I was ready for bed by 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment