Monday, July 27, 2026

Weeding and Work

Mon Mern
After nice sleep, I got up at 5 to pee when Kev was up getting ready for early gym. I went back into a deep sleep and dreamed but can't remember what it was about. I remembered when I first woke, just after 7, and thought to myself, I know I can't forget that. But alas I did. I opened email to find the big news of the day....I completed the Appalachian Trail challenge. 2,077 miles. I then got up and did the estrogen patch, got dressed, made the bed, scooped in the cat room, fed kitties, got coffee brewing and did morning chores, with laundry before it was sipping time out front. Kev re-filled the new apartment feeder so all the birds would have their rooms filled. After puzzles, I ate a banana and then went outside, turned my book on. and got to work weeding one area of the way front. I re-mulched when done and then re-did a big pot out on the back deck that was looking shabby. I eventually got too hot so went in for a turkey sandwich and then up to my office for island time. 

Meat and Veggies
I got all registered for my next walk, which was a bundle of three artists, each having their own medals. The first is Frida Khalo. I had a call in the early afternoon to discuss a small project. As I was on the call an email came in that will suddenly overload me with work. I have a call about it all tomorrow afternoon. I had a status call at 4PM and got to work on the small project the remainder of the afternoon. At 5:45 I went downstairs to get green beans cooking. Kev put burgers on The Chug and I boiled fresh corn. There was appetizer okra and we ate while watching a new John Oliver. After dishes were done, I did my first dose increase of the med (now at .5 from .25) and we both went back to work. I did some on the couch and then had to get back up to my large office monitor, cranking until 10:45. I was very ready for bed by 11.  

No comments:

Post a Comment