 |
| 8AM Yogurt |
t was 11:30 when I turned on a story and went to sleep. And sleep was good, although I did wake two or three times, not getting up but just waking and drifting back off. I got up just after 7, took a shower and got dressed, even fixing my hair. It was audit day and I was nervous as all heck. This has been a hard state to start a little small business in and it's been a doozie. Everything about it. I sipped half a small cuppa out on the front porch with Kev, watching birds and doing puzzles. I scooped out about a quarter cup of
0% Greek yogurt with a heaping teaspoon of strawberry jam, and a sprinkle of Keto granola, for breakfast and went up for island time before getting to work. And then all the dresses arrived to try. There was three from Amazon. One fringe sleeveless and two A-line cocktail dresses of different sizes to test. And then the two main fringe dresses came, of different sizes to test. The main one is out. I look like a complete balloon. The A-line is out, too large and bulky overall. The most inexpensive fringy one from Amazon just may be the winner.
 |
| 4PM Dinner and The Odyssey |
The afternoon whizzed by. A call, work, stress about audit that started at noon. It was 4PM before I blinked and I got changed and ate a late turkey sandwich before we headed out to see the IMAX version of T
he Odyssey. We purchased tickets a couple weeks ago and looked forward to the special version. I was wound up though and ready to get lost in a good story. And that we did. We arrived at the theater about 45 minutes before it began. There was already a long line waiting. We found decent seats and then I ran to the restroom in prep for sitting the entire three hours. As we got into it I thought "oh man this is slow." But then it got going and did not stop. I didn't know much about the story going in and boy was it jam-packed with adventure. I'd definitely say that this is one film you should
try to see in IMAX, if you can get a ticket. I purchased our tickets a couple weeks ago and every single seat was full, and I think I saw a few folks standing on the outer ailes as well. We got home around 9 and I was ready for jammies and bed by 10.
No comments:
Post a Comment