 |
| Wed Lunch |
Good sleep. I woke around 7:15 and got going. After getting dressed, scooping, making the bed, feeding kitties, and making coffee, I went out to clip a few okras, got a plant moved to a new location (that likely won't make it), and watered outside plants and flowers. We then sipped out back while I worked on puzzles. After coffee I headed down to Whole Foods to return a couple Amazon dresses and did a little shopping while there. I got home just after 11, made a turkey sandwich with pickles and cherries, and had some island time while I ate. I just love the
Jake's thin sliced whole grain seed bread. The slices are small, the perfect size for a sandwich. Love on the Spectrum got turned on after island, and would remain playing throughout the afternoon as I worked.
 |
| Beef and Veggie Bowl and a Walk |
I juggled a few projects and finished the season of the show as it played in the background. I went downstairs at 5:30 and helped get dinner started. I peeled and got sweet potato roasting and made a yogurt/jalapeno sauce that would go on top of the protein bowls. Kev broened some beef and cut corn off the cobs that were leftover from the weekend. We also added on avocado and a drizzle of hot honey. We ate while re-playing SILO and when dishes were done we ran the compost to the drop and them went to the track to walk. When done we went into the gym so I could cancel my membership and the little guy at the front says...."ummm it looks like your membership is already expired. I was all "oh! great! So did it expire in May or June?", to which he replied..."umm it looks like it expired LAST OCTOBER." 😂 And I seriously thought it was this coming fall. This was an epic memory fail and proof that boy, time is really moving at warp speed. It just doesn't seem like that long ago that I was at the gym. Bed was by 10:30.
No comments:
Post a Comment