Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Wednesday already

Chilly morning breakfast
More good sleep. The windows were cracked and it got pretty cool. So cool that I had to close them when I got up this morning at 6. I got up that early to make Kev some breakfast before he headed out for work and then crawled back under the covers when he left. I dozed and didn't get up until 8:30. My stomach was growling so I made three eggs and ate the sausage links I cooked earlier.

Afternoon snack
I made a run to the grocery for meat and a few veggies before getting to work. I got busy and when I looked up it was 3PM. And I was hungry. It was too late to cook anything so I slipped on some shoes and made a quick run to McDonalds. I got two McDoubles, plain, with no buns. It was a perfect snack to tide me over to dinner. I watched last night's This Is Us and went back up to the office.

Cabbage casserole
Kev got home just after 6 and I shut the work down then. We both didn't know what we wanted for eats so I got on trusty ol Pinterest and found this cabbage casserole. It's similar to the old unstuffed cabbage rolls I used to make but I used only 1/2 cup diced tomatoes, no onion and no tomato paste, lowering the carb count. I loved it and Kev had two bowls so it must have been good. We watched Scandal and I scouted for new, low carb recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment