Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Tuesday is for taco bowls

Dance day!
Yay for good sleep! I did get up in the night for the bathroom but good sleep when I was in the bed. I got up at 7:30 and dressed. Collected trash and got bacon in the oven. I had some cottage cheese since it was dance day and did a little work before heading to the gym.

Meaty lunch post dance
Most of the ladies in class didn't get any dance in last week so many were huffing and puffing but glad to be back in action. I'm glad I did go to the other Y for two days of dance to keep myself able to do an hour. After class I got home and showered and went to work for a little while before getting hungry. I made up a couple burgers and Kev grilled them up. I also heated us the rest of the roast, tossed a pickle on the plate and watched about half of last night's Timeless. I finished up my food and went back up to the office for an afternoon of work.

Taco Bowl!
I did a good 6 hours before making myself shut it down just after 6PM. I made my way down to my well worn spot on the couch and we started getting hungry around 7.  We knew this morning what we'd be having. It is Tuesday after all. This meant only one thing. Taco Bowl Tuesday. I browned two pounds of ground beef (and salted it) and then sprinkled on the seasoning mix that Kev made a while back. Chili powder, cumin, Mexican Oregano, chipotle, onion powder.  I mixed sour cream with 1 TBSP salsa for the dressing and added on cheddar, 1 teaspoon of guac and some chopped green onion. There was even a little lettuce on the bottom. Delish. We didn't do much of anything until it was time for The Voice at 9. I let it record until 9:30 so I could fast forward through commercials. Bed was soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment