 |
| New Diva and Breakfast |
Oh man. By the time I finished up at my desk, got downstairs, washed face, brushed teeth, got in PJs, and scooped litter, my brain was wide awake. I made the mistake of doing a "quick" scroll on Instagram to wind down, which turned into an hour. I turned a story on at 2:35AM and it took forever to get to sleep. I'd guess it was between 3-3:30 when it finally happened. And then I woke just before 8 this morning, feeling like I had a hangover. I got out of bed at 8:01, fed the kitties and got back into bed until before 9. I got dressed and had cereal with banana for breakfast, listening to my book while I ate. I did puzzles and slowly made my way up to my desk to begin the work day.
 |
| Grown Up Dinner |
I skipped island time since I wanted to get ahead on a few tasks. I put some music on and got to it. by 12:30 I was in a good spot, and really wanted a nap, but had other things to do. I did doze off on a stretch break. I went outside for a moment to get some fresh air, sat on the couch and dozed off pretty quickly. I woke about an hour later and went back to my desk. 😂 I stayed solidly busy the rest of the day. I turned on a Hallmark movie in the background,
Much About Love, getting half way through before pausing until tomorrow. It was 5:30 when I started some dinner. I cooked a half cup of rice and mixed in some frozen peas. I heated some of the squash I cooked over the weekend, and I pan cooked a couple chicken breasts I had seasoned with Green Goddess and fresh lemon juice. It felt like a nicely balanced, grown up meal, and was very satisfying. I have a chicken breast ans rice leftover for another day this week. After dinner I got work to a good stopping point, put on my socks and shoes and drove over to the little track to walk and get some fresh air. I got home, took a quick rinse off, got in my PJs, brushed my teeth and got into bed-as-couch, ready to catch up on sleep tonight. My brain felt like a zombie today and I do not approve. Sleep is mandatory.
No comments:
Post a Comment