 |
| Eggs on English Muffin |
I slept well even though I got up at 2AM to pee. I must have almost been sleep walking across the house to the bathroom (as our toilet still has not been delivered) because I don't remember much about getting up. I woke next at 7 something and lounged for a little while before getting a move on. I dressed, fed kitties and made two eggs with a toasted English muffin and then went out to do some watering, since we haven't had rain in a few days. I made a little coffee when done and sipped while doing puzzles. It was then time to head on up for the work day. There was island time first. I finished the Hallmark movie I started yesterday as I worked on a client presentation, moving back into
Nashville when done. I never thought I'd like this show but I tried it after learning of Hayden's passing. And now I'm kinda hooked. And I just learned that it will be leaving Netflix soon so I gotta do some Mama-level pro binging to make sure I get it all in.
 |
| Leftover Dinner Bowl |
Right at noon I fired my CPA, leaving a lot of unknowns, but it had to be done. I was so worked up that I did 30 planks into down-dogs to get some of the stress energy out. I then got so consumed in the presentation that I didn't get up as often, or get a walk in today. I had the weekly Wednesday 5PM client call that ended a little later today, around 6:15. I did some follow up work to get done and then heated leftover ground beef, squash and green beans. When the few dishes were cleaned up I went out to do some weed trimming in the back. The string was a bit too short so I got done with the main area and called it a day. I took a shower, put on my jammies and crawled into bed-as-couch until sleep time, around 10. I found
this wonderful Celtic music to play in the background.
No comments:
Post a Comment