 |
| Sun Morn |
Ooooh weee sleep was good. We got up after 8:30 this morning to fall! It was in the 50s outside so windows and door was flung open while Kev made coffee. The pet/house sitter left some organic coffee in the container, which Kev brewed, but I was having none of it. I made myself a two cuppa of our regular coffee since it had been over a week without. As little as I drink these days I wanted our good coffee. I fixed up my wee cup and sipped out back with the kitties as I did puzzles. It was 10:30 by the time I was done. I ate a bowl of cereal with banana and then got to work. Today would be busy as I took the house apart. 😂 Everything off the walls and furniture moved away from edges. Tomorrow the crew would begin the full interior house painting. It's taken over four years to finally add some color to them white walls but I'm finally ready. I heated
a Lean Cuisine for lunch. It had no flavor. I used to love Lean Cuisines back in the day and don't remember them being this bland. Maybe it was just this one?
 |
| Sun Eve |
After lunch I took a little break and went out back on the deck couch to listen to my new book,
The Correspondent. After about N hour I got back up and we finished up the removal of things, all except the laundry room, which I am dreading, and will do when I absolutely have to. Around 4PM I went out to mow. I put my book in my ears and got to it, wrapping up around 7PM. It was a beautiful day to be out and I got in just under 8 miles walking. Kev made a lovely dinner of sausage with onion and peppers, and tots. I was finishing up the yard as he finished dinner and we enjoyed our meal outside. The kitties lounged until I brought them in for the evening. I took a shower, got in PJs, and then into bed-as-couch until bed around 10PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment