![]() |
| Big Sky Day |
Across Arkansas and Oklahoma we went, dipping briefly into Texas where we stopped on the outskirts of Amarillo to walk around Cadillac Ranch. We then made it into New Mexico and kept on going, the sky and road lasting forever, until we made it to Albuquerque, around 7PM Mountain time zone. After the thirteen hour drive day we were ready to get some dinner and be out of the car. We ate in the hotel, both of us getting the carne asada tacos, which I had two of and gave Kev the third. We shared a wee square of carrot cake from Love's, the kind me and Ma used to rave about when I was a kid. It was so much better in my wonderful memories. I was excited to brush my teeth and pass out by 8:30.

No comments:
Post a Comment