Friday, August 14, 2026

Productivity Kicking In

Breakfast and Lunch
Sleep was mostly good. I woke at 2:30 to find the star lights on in the bedroom, meaning we had a power flash. It must have been such a quick one because I got up to have an evacuation and saw that the oven and microwave clocks were not flashing. It took a bit to get back into a nice sleep but I did, not waking again until around 7:30. I took a shower, did estrogen, scooped in the cat room, made the bed, fed the cats and had a small bowl of cereal. I did puzzles out on the front porch when Kev got home from early gym and sipped his cuppa. I did morning chores and left the house at 9 to get to a 9:30 mani/pedi appointment. I picked up some groceries on the way home, getting in by 11:30. I made a turkey sandwich and ate it with a pickle while checking email and then getting to work.

Dinner
It was a very productive afternoon. I blazed through three projects, getting drafts done for review. I had a 3PM call and a 6:30 call and continued working until around 7:30or so. I heated the remaining Tex Mex meat with quinoa and squash mix for an easy leftover dinner and nibbled some grapes for dessert. I then worked on the couch the rest of the night, going to bed around 11.  

No comments:

Post a Comment