 |
| Breakfast/Lunch |
After a good night on the new pillow I woke this morning around 7:20. I got up to pee and then got dressed, scooped, fed the boys and made the bed. I went out to fill the bird feeder as Kev was driving up. He washed the feeders recently and I know the birds were so happy! I sipped a quarter cup of coffee out on the front porch, doing puzzles, and then went in to have a bowl of cereal with banana. It was 9AM when I changed into last night's mowing clothes and went out to finish the yard. I mowed down the lane, the main front yard and the "way front", what used to be known as the weed garden. I got in 5 walking miles, again, because a lot of it needed two passes being so thick. This was an 11.5 mile total mow, which is a lot. It's why I try to be diligent about getting it done once a week. After a nice shower and island time, I made a half turkey sandwich right around 12:30. One slice of bread, a little mayo and yellow mustard and one and a half slices of turkey. No cheese. Pickle on the side.
 |
| Indian Yum |
I finished my lunch at 12:40, hurrying downstairs to clean my dishes up, brush my teeth and get on over to the dentist office for my cleaning. My typical hygienist has been on maternity leave so I got in with another woman I didn't know. She was ok but it's funny how you feel more comfortable with your regular person. This woman talked more and pulled my lips farther out than I'm used to and I'm sure it made for a funny face. I got an excellent teeth and gums report from the dentist, and my teeth were gleaming when I left. I didn't have much work the rest of the afternoon. Everything is in review and I'm waiting for feedback. I did have a call that will kick off a couple presentations next week but then I unplugged and took to the couch for a short while, until Kev finished his work day, which was 5PM, and we headed down the hill for dinner and Costco date night. We went to
our favorite Indian joint where I had chicken tikka masala and a piece of naan. I also enjoy some sips of the mango lassie, which is like a smoothie of sorts. Oh man it's SO delicious and goes well with the spiciness of the meal. My plate looked a bit different being on "the shot" but I thoroughly enjoyed what I was able to eat and had "the polisher" sitting across to clean things up. We did Costco, which is great to walk after dinner, getting home around 8:30. We took trash out to the lane and I got into PJs, ending the day on the couch for a bit with kitties, getting into bed around 9:30.
No comments:
Post a Comment