 |
| The power of three |
Before bed last night I read
the most interesting article. Written by a guy that had all of his intestines removed, it's about the digestion of meat vs vegetables. And he busts a big meat myth. It's so fascinating. It explains why I had severe IBS eating veggies and not an ounce of trouble with meat. And then flash back to my stomach cramps after the cabbage fest yesterday...
I had a bit of a restless sleep last night. I kept waking up and going back to sleep. This meant that I was tired when I got up at 7:30. I laid in bed until almost 8 before getting up and dressed. I watered flowers in and out of the house and put bacon in the oven. Kev got in from PT and I made fried eggs. I couldn't get motivated to do anything.
 |
| Leftover lunch burgers |
I did get up to the office and into my chair. I did get about 30 minutes worth of work done and then it was time to change for dance. I was on the fence about going. I had just gotten going with work and I was tired. But of course I went because I know I always feel better afterwards. And I did. Got home and showered and heated me and Kev burgers leftover from last night. I melted on cheddar and mozzarella and they were so good. When I was done and very full we made a run to the store to get little Sampson his nasty wet cat food, that he now loves, and to the pumpkin patch to pick out a couple for carving with neighbors tonight.
 |
| Pumpkins |
We went next door around 5:45 and started the pumpkin fun. I brought my paints and decided on a Frankenstein-ish one. I painted the pumpkin green and painted on hair and then had stickers for the face. Little did I know that the paint would come right off so although I didn't like the stickers I chose I couldn't remove them. Boo indeed.
 |
| This was lights out tasty |
N made this amazing
Buffalo Chicken "Pasta" and I had to try it. I had about 1/4c and it rocked my world. Just found out that spaghetti squash only has about 5.5 net carbs in a full cup so I will have to make this. With a little less onion/carrot to keep it on the lower side. I also had a few freshly roasted pumpkin seeds and 2 small squares of cheese before heading home. We crawled into bed just after 9 to read and then I welcomed sleep with open arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment