 |
| A divine no/way low carb pancake breakfast |
I went to bed around 10:30 last night and slept so so good. Some cool air came in from the open windows down the hall and I got up once in the wee hours for a bathroom break.
Because it was cool and perfect this morning we delayed getting up until close to 9. I know. That's way late for us. We eventually got our butts in gear and out of bed, got dressed and the was off to a slow start. Kev made coffee. I watered flowers as the bacon cooked in the oven. When it was done I mixed up a batch of no carb magic sweet bread and baked them in rounds like I do buns. I spread on a little butter and poured on some
no sugar/no carb syrup I made a couple weeks ago and me and Kev were both in awe. I mean for real. We even high fived each other when done. That good.
 |
| Mid afternoon meating |
We did the 4 mile loop to let our stomachs settle after that amazing breakfast. The day was so gorgeous I had to be out in it. We got home and ran a short errand and then I got out and raked the front yard while Kev changed the fish tank water. I had to be out. Around 3PM we both started getting hungry. He lit the grill and I had a burger and some sausage and watched some
Scandal.
 |
| More roast and cabbage |
I squeezed a little work in as I sat on the couch and enjoyed the Sunday afternoon, doors and windows open. We finished the laundry and put fresh sheets on the bed before showering and getting into our PJs. I had another chuck roast in the crock pot all day long and sauteed up some more cabbage to go with it. And it was lights out. Better than last week. I got a three pound roast for $8. I couldn't pass that up. I seasoned it up with salt, onion and garlic powder and let it ride for over 8 hours. We watched some more
Scandal and attempted 5 mins of the debate and back to
Scandal to finish the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment