Saturday, October 08, 2016

A showing

Saturday breakfast with butter coffee
Kev got home from work around 12:30 this morning. We chatted for a brief time and flop, we were out. I got up at some point in the early morning to pee and back out until 8:30. It was the first sound night of sleep since Tuesday that wasn't constantly interrupted.

I got coffee going and bacon in the oven and fried eggs cooked. It was a beautiful morning so after we ate, and the dishes were cleaned up, I texted Dany about a walk.

Leftover lunch
We did the big loop and when we got back I showered and dressed and I ran a quick errand with Kev. At 12:30 we heated the last two stuffed burgers and they were as delicious as the first day.

Perfectly grilled burgers
I left to pick up Miss M and her step daughter at 1:40 and we saw Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. It was a long move, over two hours but a good story. Typical weird, fantastical Tim Burton style.

Got home, changed pants and caught almost the end of the A&M game and then left with Sheila and Dany for an art opening at a local coffee shop. One of Dany's friends does fiber art (art with fabric and thread) and I purchased one of her pieces. There were snacks around and I had two almonds, a single cashew, two little bites of cheese and two swallows of an herbal tea lemonade. I then decided that I was ready to have my own show and I want it there. The owner is lovely and the place is so cozy. It will likely be early next year. I have some work to do. I got home and made up some burgers for Kev to grill. We ate and watched Scandal before bed time.


No comments:

Post a Comment