 |
| Post dance breakfast |
Happy Birthday to my Mama! The big 7-1 today. How can that even be? Today also makes my four month mark back on no sugar and carbs under 10g/day. I don't have much to show for it other than I feel good and my mind feels sharp and not foggy like it did. Both are great things! My mood is also better. But clothes aren't fitting any better, which is the goal. I sound like a broken record but I really screwed up straying last holiday season through May. I can't seem to recoup from that. But I'm keeping on. I am thankful that I don't ever feel hungry and I never crave anything, except certain veggies.
I slept in fits last night and had to keep a light on. Yesterday I stayed anxious throughout the entire day and intro the night. I didn't want to go to bed. I took two PMs to help get some sleep but it didn't work completely. I set my alarm for 7:30 and made myself get up when it went off. I changed and hit the rush hour traffic to Boulder for 8:30 dance. That hour earlier is early. My body took a bit to get going. But it was fun and I got home and made bacon and eggs.
 |
| Leftover lunch |
I showered and got busy on a couple projects. It was fun juggling them both. The third is on tap for tomorrow. I worked solidly until 2:30 when I got hungry. I went down and heated a stuffed burger and started watching last night's Younger. I stopped it when I was done eating and went back up to the office.
I worked until 5:15 and then grabbed my walking shoes and met Dany for the short loop. We both had light jackets on. YAAAY! Walking when a light jacket is needed is my most favorite thing ever. Hands can rest in pockets and a cool breeze on your face. It's invigorating. The high today was only in the high 50s. We're getting there!
 |
| Loaded baked potato bowl, minus potato |
I got in and did some business admin stuff, mainly reconciling the account. I checked with a contractor on a project status and then headed down to the couch for the evening. I started getting hungry just after 7. I wanted to make
this cheeseburger soup I saw on Pinterest but didn't have beef stock. I decided on gruel and I was taking items out of the fridge and decided to try something. I diced up two slices of bacon and added it to the skillet to brown. I added in a pound of ground beef and browned it in the bacon fat. I drained it all and dumped it into a bowl. I mixed in sour cream and cheddar and chopped green onions. Lemme tell you how good it was. So good. It was like a stuffed baked potato.
No comments:
Post a Comment