 |
| B and L |
After good sleep I woke at 8:30 to a grey morning. I was ready for coffee on the front porch and a lazy start to the day. With the whirlwind of the past week it was nice to have a slow go. I did puzzles fairly quickly today and enjoyed the cuppa. Kev removed a few large spider webs (the spiders have been extra nuts this year) and I got clothes in the washer. I tried the
Alpine Woods scent in my
Mozi Wash sample pack, and it is SO good. There honestly hasn't been any that I've disliked so finding just one to buy larger will be tough. I made eggs and sourdough English muffins for breakfast. I heated a lone sausage that was left in the fridge and ended up taking a bite and giving the other bits to Kev. I think I'm over sausage. When clothes were done I washed sheets. The rain cranked up for a while so I vacuumed and cleaned out the cat bathroom. We are trying a new brand of litter that has almost no dust and today we mixed half a bag with half of their current litter to begin getting them used to it. Fingers crossed for a smooth transition. This will make a giant difference in my quality of life! 😂 Lunch was a turkey sandwich with Dots pretzels around 1:30.
 |
| PCC |
The remainder of the afternoon zipped past. The litter room took quite some time as there was dumping the litter out of the giant box and completely cleaning it good, and drying it. I watered plants and then shelves were hung in our bathroom and in the guest bath upstairs. I love them so much and am giddy when I see them. I made the bed with fresh sheets and then we went out for a bit, first dropping the compost at the compost station and then heading down the hill to Whole Foods for an Amazon return. We got home around 4:30 and I started dinner, the pork chop casserole (I'm calloing it PCC) . It was done around 6:45 and we ate while watching an episode of the new season of
Slow Horses. And it started out strong. We shared dark chocolate for dessert and I worked on the couch until around 9:30. Bed was around 10:30PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment