![]() |
| Afternoon Eats |
I haven't felt so scattered as I do in full construction zone. 😂 I got up at 7 to give the kitties some time to eat, and us to sip some coffee and puzzle before the painter arrived to finish up our bathroom. It was the straggler but fortunately it wasn't much left. Our contractor arrived with his crew at the same time, 8AM, to get started on round two of deck staining. So not only was the house taken apart, but now the entire outside had to be removed and scattered in the back yard. Some outside things are added in the house temporarily and will remain inside until stain dries well enough. It was 2:30PM when I made a turkey sandwich. I did some work in the afternoon and had poblano corn soup with a slice of sourdough toast for dinner. I then got the laundry room back in working order until bed after 11.
![]() |
| More Afternoon Eats |
The painters are officially done! The contractor guys are staining the lower back deck today but then they will be done too. I feel like a tornado has gone through, immediately after vacation but it was worth the push. I sipped coffee and worked on puzzles and at 10AM I left to go do some shopping. I did Walmart first, which took a while, I then hit up Aldi and the the regular grocery as the fridge was totally bare. I hadn't done any shopping since we got back, dealing with the house chaos so we've eaten out of the freezer and cans. I got home at 2PM and made a little cereal. I had island time and did zero work today. I got to organizing and then ordering more organizing stuff. I went downstairs around 5:30. Dinner was turkey sandwiches and tots. Lately it's all I've been wanting. We put some art back on the walls and watched the latest Ted lasso before bed around 10:30.


No comments:
Post a Comment