Friday, September 04, 2026

There's Hope

Friday Start
It was1-1:30 when I went to bed last night/this morning. I got up around 7:15, did estrogen patch, got dressed, fed kitties, made the bed and went out to water. We are in the beginning of a hot, dry spell and already the grass is showing the distress. I was very glad I finished the mowing yesterday because I had a busy day ahead. I did morning chores, including some laundry, had cereal for breakfast and went up to get started, foregoing island time. 

Lunch and Leftover Dinner
At 11:15 I left to meet my new CPA for lunch at my local Mexican restaurant. We chatted for two hours before I realized the time had flown and I really needed to get back to work. I have a good feeling about her and have hope. I didn't eat all that much due to all the talking so I brought my leftovers home and ate them around 4:45, when I got hungry. Chicken with onions, rice, beans, a tortilla. It was delicious. I then worked solidly until around 9:30PM, watching Nashville in the background. I went downstairs, got in my PJs, brushed teeth and washed face before crawling into bed-as-couch to end the day listening to Chet Baker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment