Friday, November 04, 2016

Friday chill

Cuter than breakfast
Yet another great night of sleep. Got up at 6:30 to pee and then lounged until the alarm went off at 7. When I drink less water I don't have to get up. Go figure.

I met an old colleague for breakfast at Morning Glory at 7:30 and it was so nice to catch up. It's been a couple years at least. I sipped some Earl Grey hot tea and had a cheese omelet with extra crispy bacon while we chatted. It was so nice I completely forgot to snap a pic so I've included a portrait of Pixel instead. He's much cuter than my omelet.

Lunch shake on the go
I had no work scheduled today to I got some stuff done. I vacuumed, dropped clothes at the cleaners, got propane refilled and went to a local pet store for the first time. I then changed and went to noon dance. When I got home, I dried the sweat from my hair with the blow dryer and spritzed on some body spray to mask the now dried sweat. I whipped up a protein shake and drank it on the way to my massage at 2. I was home by 4, took a shower, got into my comfies and made a b-line to the spot on the couch for some Grey's Anatomy.

Yummy leftover dinner
I heated the rest of the amazing leftover beef and cauli casserole for dinner and watched some Cedar Cove. And can I say that I am super super super duper excited that The Crown, from Netflix, is out today and I suspect that it will be my next binge watch in the very near future. I have been waiting for it.

I finished up the berry salad, which consisted of precisely 5 raspberries, half of a strawberry and one blueberry. I topped it with some of the homemade sugar-free whipped cream and ended up watching the rest of Cedar Cove. And right at a big cliff hanger ending of season 3 the show ended. Hallmark canceled the show. OMG I'll never know if Olivia chooses Jack or Paul! I'm team Paul. Oh I'm so sad! Looks like The Crown will come much sooner than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment