 |
| Steak-n-eggs before dance |
Sleep was good. Nice and cool. I laid my head on the pillow just after 11 and slept until around 4 when I headed for the bathroom. We got up after 8 and gathered and got the trash out. Kev put up all the outside Halloween decorations and I made coffee and got the leftover sirloin cut up and browning on the stove. I made scrambled eggs to go with it and had an hour to let it digest before dance.
 |
| Mmm. Meat and cauli |
After a good hour of whooping it up on the dance floor I got home, showered and answered a few emails. I grilled a few quarter pound patties and heated some leftover cheesy cauli. The Kev headed for work in the early afternoon and I headed to the store for lemons, marinated some chicken and the cruised on up to the office and worked until almost 7.
 |
| A little bit of everything leftover |
Dinner was a hodge-podge of leftovers hanging out in the fridge. I heated one quarter pound burger patty from lunch, half of the remaining mini weenies from the weekend, the remainder of the cheesy cauliflower and a small lettuce salad. I was eager to watch Sunday's
Poldark, which was so good as usual, made a cup of decaf Earl Grey tea and then watched last night's
The Voice before hopping into bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment